THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME

Friday, February 29, 2008

Menudo

Menudo World under Bio


Menudo is a legendary Latina group that has sold millions, 40 million to be correct. Straight out of Puerto Rico Menudo was born in the 1970’s. (www.menudoworld.com) I did know a little about the group only because a reality show on MTV in search of new members for Menudo. If it had not been for that I may have been lost or in the wrong direction. I looked the word up in a dictionary and was giving a spicy Mexican soup made with tripe, onions, tomatoes, chilies, and hominy. (Webster dictionary)

Menudo has thousands of Latina fans. Its current members are Monti, Jose, Chris, Carlos, and Emmanual. They all competed on Making Menudo on MTV. I couldn’t find many sources on Galileo and the gsu research engine so I kind of stuck with menudoworld.com which was found through MTV. I did learn that Rickey Martin a come from a previous Menudo group that jump started his career. (www.menudoworld.com)

2 comments:

D. Irving said...

I wanted you to used the resources we found in the library, not just internet sites.

yanni_gsu said...

I think it was hard for him to find sources using the library. I had Menudo as well, and unlike mario, I just gave up because I only found 2 or 3 sources. Everytime I thought I had a source using the library thing, I could not get to an article or whatever it was. It was just too hard.