THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME

Friday, April 4, 2008

Status Update

The style of argument and claim for all of the pieces are...
Transmissions from Campus Trans-Classical
All the women no matter who they are should be able to use the music festival to bond and enjoy.
Dark Webs Goth Subcultures Cyberspace-Toulmin
The internet can be used to find information about all kinds of subcultures like Gothic.
The Truck Stop as Community and Culture-Classical
The truckers are compared to cowboys in a way that makes their community.
House for the Homeless-Rogerian
Homeless people are people like people who are not homeless and should be respected just the same even though they live different lives.

My current process

Well as far as what I have done I have made a complete change of topic. After doing the much needed research I realized that my topic site could not be viewed. My topic was Prison subculture and after doing research there are lots of differences in a prison and a jail. I would be visiting a jail not a prison there are no prisons in my area.
With that said I have decided to do hood life. I have already visited my field site which is the Cascade are and interviewed a couple of people. I think thing will go a little bit better not, but I still have plenty of research to do.

0 comments: